- I’ve totally changed how I eat.
- I went from being inactive to being active 6 days a week.
- I’m nearly able to jog 3.5k non-stop.
- I’ve fallen in love with my favourite childhood sport all over again.
- I have quit my “social” smoking.
- I’ve lost 15 pounds.
The most amazing part I’ve found, though, is the increased energy you get. Every exercise freak tells you that is the way things work, and that when you don’t excercise, your body craves it. I’m here to tell you it’s true. I feel fantastic (even though today I’m kind of tired), and my body does miss doing something on my night off.